Chicago personal injury attorney W. Jason Gatzulis has proven he will put in the necessary work for those he represents to obtain the compensation they deserve. Below is a sample of case results Mr. Gatzulis has obtained as lead counsel throughout his career.
• $2.25 million settlement for motorist killed after collision with left turning vehicle.
• $1.85 million settlement for motorist who suffered multiple fractures to lower legs after collision with a semi-tractor trailer.
• $700,000 Settlement for a woman who suffered multiple lower leg fractures after falling approximately 15 feet from a stalled elevator.
• $650,000 settlement for a man who suffered unnecessary medical expenses and injuries due to a delay in the diagnosis of his lymphoma
• $650,000 Settlement for the family of a woman whose death was due to an overdose of prescribed Fentanyl patches.
• $600,000 Settlement for a motorist who was rear-ended by semi-tractor trailer resulting in a lumbar fusion.
• $500,000 settlement for the family of a 77 year-old woman who bled to death after physicians failed to diagnose internal bleeding.
• $495,000 settlement for woman who suffered nerve damage to her foot due to the negligent treatment of her ankle fracture in ER.
• $425,000 settlement for family of a man who suffered a fall at nursing home resulting in a subdural hematoma.
• $420,000 settlement for a carpenter who fractured his wrist at a construction site.
• $350,000 settlement for a woman who suffered a closed head injury after falling down an unlit staircase.
• $318,500 settlement for a carpenter who broke his ankle after falling on debris at construction site.
• $300,000 arbitration award for motorist who was rear-ended by an uninsured motorist resulting in a cervical fusion.
• $225,000 settlement for a man who tore both meniscus in his knees after the emergency brake on a freight elevator failed.
• $210,000 settlement for a motorist who fractured his leg after rear-ending an illegally parked semi-tractor trailer.
• $207,000 settlement for the family of a 78-year-old woman who died due to subdural hematoma after falling at nursing home.
• $185,000 settlement for the family of a man who suffered a fall at nursing home resulting in a fractured hip.
• $165,000 settlement for a women who suffered a fractured wrist and head lacerations after falling from a first floor landing where the
railing gave way.
• $160,000 settlement for family of a woman who suffered from multiple decubitus ulcers during her admission to a nursing home.
• $150,000 settlement for a minor pedestrian who suffered a fractured elbow after being struck by a vehicle in a retail parking lot.
• $130,000 settlement for woman who fractured her wrist after tripping over an unmarked single step riser on an apartment complex sidewalk.
• $125,000 settlement for a motorist who fractured her patella after being T-boned.
• $112,000 settlement for a woman who suffered a compression fracture of her pelvis after she tripped and fell over a rug that had
buckled due to its negligent placement.
• $100,000 maximum verdict in Illinois Court of Claims for a man who fractured his elbow after falling off a pedestrian bridge that had no guardrail.
• Confidential settlement with religious organization regarding the sexual abuse of a minor parishioner by staff members
• Confidential settlement with foster home placement agency regarding the sexual abuse of a minor by members of foster family.
• Confidential settlement with Chicago-area police department for an unlawful use of force during an arrest that lead to the Plaintiff
suffering a closed head injury.
Call us today to get a FREE
initial consultation on your legal matters.